Tuesday 6 March 2018

The 'Two' Ship Cruise

Had to laugh the other evening at a programme on television about an Alaska cruise. I can't remember the name of the woman who was cruising but she found herself quite amusing. Why anyone would be interested in her underwear beats me.

Having shown us her cabin and unpacking (the underwear display) she said she was going to the sail-away party and recommended viewers should do so - a chance to meet new people. She was going to the Crow's Nest (lounge bar).

As she was in the Crow's Nest - a popular bar which I know well - I guessed she was on a P&O cruise.

Cut from Crow's Nest to the ship moving away from the dock. Holland America. Hmmm. I thought this style of cut and paste for travel documentaries went out of fashion years ago. A very dangerous practise with the number of people cruising these days.

I don't think I'll be watching these programmes - once I'd seen the ship I changed channels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment