Sunday 31 May 2020

Hit by a Virus!

No, not the dreaded Coronavirus but by a mystery one - on the computer! Strange things had been happening over the past week or so which I put down - as you do these days - to the Lockdown! We do need something to blame, don't we?

Friday I called a technician. He came and removed the computer which was returned an hour or so later, hopefully feeling all better. Not such luck. Back came the technician and as the computer is in the office he was able to work on it there while I passed the time in my living room - across the hall. And I was wearing my mask and rubber gloves. 

Guess what? Yup, still not totally right so he will have to work onit again on Monday. Apologies to my Facebook friends - I can respond to your posts but cannot post any myself. Please pass on the word among our friends. 

Fingers crossed everybody that my baby is fully functioning after tomorrow's visit from the computer doctor. !!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment